mercoledì 11 aprile 2012

When they don't have a clue about what they're selling...

...you get a Burberry trench coat for 10 Euros! *super happy*


Last year DH and I went for the first time to this consigment store near our new apt. I was not impressed and we were about to leave when I decided to have a look at men's clothing. I spotted with Burberry long trench coat! It felt authentic to me but I'm not a Burberry expert! Price on tag was 10 euro so I took the chance! I had it authenticated by the lovely ladies at the Purse Forum (Burberry Sub-forum) and it was deemed authentic.



It was in almost-pristine condition with some wear on belt/sleeves buckles. At first DH wanted to keep it (it was his size) but after trying it on a couple of times he decided "it was not his style" (also he's to comfortable with second-hand clothes!). So I listed it on Ebay and sold it almost immediately - DH's loss was someone else's gain!






2 commenti: